- University of Southern California, PhD, Counseling Psychology
- University of Southern California, Graduate Certificate, Gender Studies
- University of Southern California, MS, Marriage, Family and Child Counseling
- Wesleyan University, BA, Psychology, English
- Interim Psychologist/Intern at 5 Southern California universities
- Internship with Asian Pacific American Dispute Resolution Center with emphasis on Mediation
- 10+ years private practice experience
Areas of expertise include but are not limited to: Addressing depression and anxiety; Improving personal relationships; LGBT issues; Multi-culturalism, ethnicity and diversity; Mindfulness; the Interrelationship between mood, diet and exercise.